Saturday, December 30, 2006

ALL BOUT ME

Been workin lately and often get to drink til i die, yst has quite alot of customer. Ivan and mambo keep askin me to drink when they didnt even drink, idiot.. Chatted with boo, he goin to report in one weeks time hopefully nth will happen to him if not i not goin to talk to him AND HOPE U SEE THIS!!! I starting to lost my way of direction, i duno hw to move forward bt keep moving backwards. I really dun wanna feel all those hurts again.. Boo has been chatting with me lately this nite, he seems so cute laughing away all by himself when was jus watching animal planet, really admire him and i do really enjoy those chat with him, thanks darling =D As for him, he love his gf.. U say even u guys seperate we oso wont be gettin back together den why are we doing all this? why m i doin so much jus to get u back? Forget it, dun wana think bout why or wad or how, jus wan to move on happily with my lovely ones and dun ever tk me for granted =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home